Thursday, November 15, 2012

Family Moments Candles

I went to Wally World today for some new candles and usually get the $1 Mainstays mini-jars, but this time got some really cute ones that had "Family Moments" etched in silver in the glass holder. SOOOO awesome. Though the silver was flashy, I decided it wasn't quite flashy enough and could do with some actual BLING. So out came my glue gun and I attached a dozen or so around the rim, and then just a few around the "F" and the "M".

(see, Honey, I am writing about BLING!) - Yesterday I showed my very first post to my hubby. He was like "Why are you talkin' about politics when you are writing a Bling Blog?" And I am like "Well, it says the blog is about life AND bling, NOT just bling." But then I realized, he was right (after all, he's a manager for an insurance agency so he's real smart). I need to really focus on BLING, 'cause I am a bling-y gal.

So let me hear a WOO-WOO from all my girls out there who love Wal-Mart and BLING!!!!

Love,

Mama Bling Bling 

Not my living room, but I sure do like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment