Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Applebees!!!

So a few days ago this weird lady who works at my daughter's school told me Applebee's wasn't going to hire anyone else on account of Obama winning - and that we oughta not go there any more. I was like, that's so crazy, we're still TOTALLY going there. They have the best food EVER and plus Monday nights kids eat free. Doesn't she know Mama Bling Bling doesn't cook on Mondays? After a big Sunday supper, Monday nights I am rel-AAAHHH-xing.

Anyway, that lady is CRAZY COO-COO and WEIRD, too! I mean, me and my family are totally normal. We just don't get into politics and stuff. Like, my hubby (his name is Jeff but everyone calls him "Bub") watches the news, but I don't. Well, SOMETIMES I watch with him 'cause I like how those girls on Fox 'N' Friends do their makeup. I'd like to look that airbrushed in real-life, right?! Wouldn't we all.

OK, that's all for now. See you at the 'Bee's for chicken wings and fruity cocktails!!!

Love, Mama Bling Bling


My family is totally supporting the 'Bee's!

No comments:

Post a Comment